Moving controls smoothly around the screen

Scott Morrow scott at elementarysoftware.com
Sun Apr 14 15:56:42 EDT 2013

Hello Pete,

I use Animation Engine for a lot of stuff, but for sliding something up or down (iOS & Android only), sometimes this works well:

lock screen for visual effect in rect x,y
-- reposition object here
unlock screen with visual effect scroll down very fast

--
Scott Morrow

Elementary Software
(Now with 20% less chalk dust!)