Moving controls smoothly around the screen

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sun Apr 14 15:35:51 EDT 2013

OK, quick report back.

I added Colin's code to Paul's stack (but left the move rate at 20 ticks)
and it worked nicely but the movement was somewhat jerky.

Searching around the archives, I came across some comments about the
syncRate setting, so I set it to 10 and everything worked very smoothly.
 Actually, it seems that any syncRate from 16 downwards made things work
smoothly, not sure if that would be affected by monitor refresh rates/CPU
power/etc.

Thanks again for all the advice on this, much appreciated.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>