Moving controls smoothly around the screen

Paul Maguire me at paulmaguire.me
Sun Apr 14 05:27:09 EDT 2013

Hi.

My first post here - been lurking a whole 48 hours :-) I recognise a couple if names here from the Director DIRECT-L list... Anyways "hello world"!

I'm reasonably new to Livecode. I'm intrigued by the Animation Engine - I'd like to know more but can't find any demos or examples or trial versions. Moving UI elements is enormously tedious whatever the platform - and writing animation wrapper routines from scratch is time-consuming. If the Animation Engine was robust and simple I'd be up for it. Anybody got any pointers to any info, advice, gotchas or examples?

Regards,  Paul.