Is it just me, again?

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Apr 12 17:34:51 EDT 2013

OK, now I see what you mean.  Don't know how feasible it would be but maybe
plugins loaded at startup wouldn't give a message, only those that are
loaded from the plugins menu.

I'm probably going to submit an enhancement request for this and a separate
on to provide a way to tell which edition of Livecode is running.  Feels a
little strange submitting enhancement requests for the open source edition
somehow.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>

On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 1:25 PM, Monte Goulding <monte at sweattechnologies.com