[Ticket#2013041110012283] Re: Fwd: Community version download

Skip Kimpel skiplondon at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 08:26:48 EDT 2013

I contacted support and they said it was a known bug.  Additionally, they
my license was not valid for a free upgrade.  I purchased the Gold package
back in July and could have swore it included one year of upgrades.  I
normally wouldn't question anybody but RunRev has gone through so many
revisions of their licensing system, I am not 100% confident that I am
getting the correct information.

Was I totally wrong (it has been known to happen.)  Anybody care to chime
in on this?

SKIP