Hiding stacks from the project browser

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Apr 12 02:01:39 EDT 2013

This isn't a solution for the App/Project Browser but lcStackBrowser has
preference settings to exclude plugins stacks and/or hidden stacks.  You
can also specify a list of stacks that should always be included, so if
you're using the rev naming trick for your plugin but still want to have
your stack show up, you can exclude plugins and name your stack to be
included.

Aside from those preferences, a right click on a stack in the display has
options to hide it, hide all other stacks, or show all.  Same for cards.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>

On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 5:53 PM, Monte Goulding <monte at sweattechnologies.com