Retrieving gif data from a RESTful map server

MacBox at earthlink.net MacBox at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 11 14:04:55 EDT 2013

Hi Jim, thanks, I should have mentioned the image object's size is set using the same numbers with which I make the image request.

In this case I ask for a 200x400 image and set the size of my object to those dimensions before attempting to actually display the image.

As I mentioned to Devin, I have no problem using another of their API calls that returns a jpeg, it seems to only be an issue with the data of a gif image in particular.