[OT] New pricing

David Bovill david at vaudevillecourt.tv
Mon Apr 8 08:13:40 EDT 2013

Yes Kay - I think you are right. This is a sort of unintended bug in the
GPL - some purist like the bug because it puts pressure to keep platforms
open - but it damages and confuses the situation with regard to open code.

On the other hand RunRev may have factored this into their business plan (I
would have :) - and though I doubt they will want to "complain" to Apple
and ask them to take down the app - they could do, AND it would be in their
short term commercial interest to, because as it stands it is a major
incentive to get the commercial license.

It would be interesting to get RunRev's take on this - have they become
FOSS purists :)