more datagrid questions

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 20:49:08 EDT 2013

When I'm in the fieldeditor, I can trap the arrow keys without a
problem.  The target, however, is no longer the grid cell itself, but
rather DataGridFieldEditor.  The  "dgHilitedIndex of the target" seems
to alternate back and forth (with no pattern I can see) between the
actual row (e.g., "2") and empty.   How can I reliably trap this?

Second:  It seems that returnInField is *not* trapped--hitting return
while in the field editor results in CloseFieldEditor being called
before it can be trapped (I need users to be able to enter addresses
in one of the columns).

thanks
--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.