[OT] New pricing

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Apr 6 07:33:56 EDT 2013

Hi,

Yes, that's how I interprete the website you linked to.

I'm slightly disappointed that I can't buy single-platform licenses anymore. I wonder if this means I can no longer update my iOS license without updating my Windows/OSX license for example. That worries me a little.

On the other hand, $500 for a new license is slightly cheaper than the current $600. I guess that's positive. If $500 is converted to €400, I think it is reasonable.

I still hope there will be a special upgrade price which would give me a reason to update every year rather than once every few years.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Use Color Converter to convert CMYK, RGB, RAL, XYZ, H.Lab and other colour spaces. http://www.color-converter.com

We have time for new software development projects. Contact me for a quote.