[OT] New pricing

Georges Malamoud malamoud.public at free.fr
Sat Apr 6 07:10:48 EDT 2013

Hello
I received that from RunRev for next tuesday big day
http://www.runrev.com/mailers/ks_mailer/index21.html?utm_campaign=kickstarter&utm_source=hubspot_email_marketing&utm_medium=email

Could you tell me if I am correct interpreting this message ?

- I can use the community edition on all platforms for free and open source apps (except iOS because it is forbidden to publish an open source app on App Store)
- If I want a commercial app (even less than 1 dollar) on any platform or if I want an iOS app (even free), I need to use the commercial version
- The commercial version will come with a uniform $500 annual fee for all platforms (unless I continue with my previous fees)

- For example, as a developer of free apps on the App Store for iOS, i'll have to pay $500 each year (more than now) except for the period which was included in my pledge.

Right ?