Page 2 of a PDF

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Fri Apr 5 13:44:39 EDT 2013

Do you have more code or explanations about how this works? I am actually looking for a step for images in a scrolling group on iOS and Android but your email made me think that maybe a pdf might work. I need the images to 'land' fully in view even if the user has not scrolled all the way on a touch.

Thanks,

Tom

-- Tom McGrath III
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com