Do we have to care about Windows RT?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Fri Apr 5 05:16:52 EDT 2013

Hi all,

my knowledge about Windows RT is still very small. As far as I have
understood it so far you only can run Apps from the Windows Store on RT and
so we don't have to care about it from the LiveCode side so far.

What I would like to know, is it possible, that a customer could (try to)
install standard windows software (not from the windows store) by cracking
/routing on a RT system so that I could run into unwanted support cases for
my software? Or is this approach safely blocked by the RT system?

What systemversion would RT have? Is it at all a part of the known windows
family?

Thanks

Tiemo