Conditional compile

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Thu Apr 4 15:17:37 EDT 2013

Peter Haworth <pete at ...> writes:

> Am I faced with maintaining two separate stack files?  Or perhaps some sort
> of release process that would assemble a stack file from various components
> so I only have to duplicate the things that differ between the two versions?

Can you put the extra functionality into a substack or a substack file? Then
in your main stack (probably on preOpenstack) check for the existence of the
substack and take things from there. Disable calls into the substack if it
isn't there, disable menu items that would call into it...

--
 Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net