Conditional compile

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu Apr 4 14:04:05 EDT 2013

The context of this is providing a "lite"/free and paid for version of a
plugin.  The free version will not have the full functionality of the paid
for version.

I'm struggling with the best way to deal with the codebase for this
situation.   I can set a custom property to define which version I'm in but
since I can't password protect my source code in the open source version,
it would be a simple matter for someone to crack that scheme.

Am I faced with maintaining two separate stack files?  Or perhaps some sort
of release process that would assemble a stack file from various components
so I only have to duplicate the things that differ between the two versions?

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>