6.0RC5

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu Apr 4 12:58:24 EDT 2013

Scrolling still stops working for me "after a while"  Sorry to be so
unspecific but it's hard to tie down exactly when it starts happening.
 Usually after a lot of expansions of stacks, cards, and groups (with
snapshots on).  I also just experienced the whole PB display going blank
after trying to collapse a group when the scrolling had stopped working.

I like the new preference to exclude snapshots of groups - how about the
same thing for all control types for ultimate flexibility?  What I don't
like is that switching group snapshots off results in the word "Group" and
the group name not lining up with the rest of the controls for the card -
looks untidy.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>