searching an array?

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 12:06:12 EDT 2013

it might be possible to arrayencode the array and search that.  If its a
text only search it doesn't look like this should be too awful bad as long
as key names and text entries stay clear text (it seems they do)  Looking
at the data there is a definite pattern.  Would it be worth it?  Probably
not.  Maybe switch to using sqlite (or an in-memory sqlite db if that
better fits requirement) and use select with that.

Or rather than seek through the whole array each time, maybe write your own
indexing routines and keep running indexes going any time the array is
modified. Not that I have a clue how to actually do that.