[OT] Mobile App - Should it be Paid or Free?

Ender Nafi Elekçioğlu endernafi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 10:48:05 EDT 2013

Hello all,

I came to a decision, I'll choose Scenario #1.
This one and several succeeding ones will be free.
Not freemium, not ad-supported, absolutely free.
They're for little pre-school children,
it wouldn't be cool to distract them with ads
or cutting off the story in the middle to force their parents to buy its full version.
I think the genre isn't suitable any of these.

If I build sleek & quality apps { time will tell :) }, I'm sure money will follow.

Dear Colin & Scott, thanks for your replies, they've been much helpful.

Best,

~ Ender Nafi

~… together, we're smarter …~