usableDesktop

Jacques Hausser jacques.hausser at unil.ch
Tue Apr 2 13:48:31 EDT 2013

As usual, Jacque was quicker than Jacques…

I would add than for manual positioning (draging the title bar of the stack window, which is 22 pixels high too in Mac, by the way, what explains your 44) the LC IDE does't like superposition with the menuBar - as well as with its own toolbars. It pushes the stack window back again - or at least it tries to. If you coerce a stack top to be at 22 by scripting or in the message window, the title bar (and more) will be hidden by the Icons and text toolbars, if present.

Jacques