Replacing an audio file "Imported as Control"

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Apr 2 11:09:53 EDT 2013

Hi Francis,

Run

delete audioClip 1

in the message box or use the application browser to select and delete
by right-clicking on the audio clip and choosing Delete from the popup menu.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

We have time for new software development projects. Contact me for a quote.