More weirdness

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sun Sep 30 12:37:12 EDT 2012

HI Mark,
I suspected front script problems too. The only message my front script
traps regarding the opening of stacks is openStack; all my front script
handlers have an initial check to ignore messages that originate from an
IDE stack by looking for stack names beginning with "rev" or, as you
pointed out, the answer dialog, plus the ask dialog, message box, and
"Home".

However, I've also tried all this without the front script in place and
still get the same problem so the front script is eliminated from
consideration at this point.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>