More weirdness

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sun Sep 30 00:16:34 EDT 2012

Pete-

> This is lcStackBrowser, it has to open stacks and allow them to do whatever
> they do.  This happens with any stack that I open, it's not just
> one particular stack.  I even created a new main stack with no objects, no
> scripts of any sort, then opened it and got the same problem.

Are you trying to trap system messages in front/back scripts? It
sounds like some message is getting issued (lockmessages disables it
and so you're out of trouble), a frontscript is handling the message
partially or possibly throwing an error, and then you're hosed.
Remember that the answer stack is a stack if you're handling the
(pre)open/stack/card messages. Same thing with the message box. Also
remember that IDE stacks won't normally let you know that an error has
occurred.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net