DataGrids with no UI

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Sep 26 19:15:21 EDT 2012

Yup. And it wasn't used because it was difficult to get it to work right or consistently. I never did. When I first began using Revolution I thought that the database binding feature was the only way to get Revolution to work with Databases, and almost quit trying, until someone on the list told me to forget about that and use the API.

Bob