DataGrids with no UI

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Wed Sep 26 19:10:16 EDT 2012

If you work out how to get a library to listen to changes in a datagrid (which you will need to do if you want to bind it to a table) then could you post it on the list. I have a custom control (mergDataGridScroller) that needs to know when the data is changed. At the moment it requires you to dispatch updateContentRect to it after changing the datagrid data but if it could listen to changes it would be nicer. I can't se anything in the api that helps me with that though.

PS there was database binding in the ide a few years back. I think it was taken out because it wasn't used.

Cheers

Monte

--
M E R Goulding