artificially causing a field to be left in a script

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 23:37:37 EDT 2012

On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 8:32 PM,  <dunbarx at aol.com> wrote:
> Is this not what you needed?

Not quite--

when the nav button is hit, that script runs before the card is left.

For that matter, the card is never left; I just load new data into the
fields from the database.  It looks to the user like a stack of cars.

(Once upon a time, this program was developed in HyperCard, and I used
the natural method of having multiple cards.  [* now shuddering at the
thought of using a database from HyperCard in the way I'm now doing
this *]

thanks

--
Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.