artificially causing a field to be left in a script

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Tue Sep 25 23:32:45 EDT 2012

Hi, again.

But if you change the contents of a field, and then leave the card, closeField is sent.

I made a field, and put this into its script:

on closeField
  put random(99) && the target
end closeField

I typed into the field, and then left the card (via CMD-3). A number appears in the msg box, followed by the field descriptor.

Is this not what you needed?

Craig