Show/Hide problem persists

lunchnmeets lunchnmeets at aol.com
Tue Sep 25 14:37:23 EDT 2012

Hi Again,

In previous builds I had no trouble with this code but I do have a
problem with my Mac and v5.5.2.

It's really strange that after executing a show or hide in a button
script it exits to the top. Nothing further is seen. Here's the
strange part though. If I use a keyDown command to send mouseUp to
that button the same script for that button works correctly without
stopping. I can't imagine why. I tried try/catch but since the script
comes to a screeching halt at the show or hide it never reaches
"catch"

Could the problem have something to do with the fact that the pressed
button is in the group I'm trying to hide?

Once again thanks to Jacque, Craig, Bob and Mark for your ideas.

Joe
Orlando, FL