Has anybody run into this problem?

Charles Szasz cszasz at me.com
Tue Sep 25 13:32:57 EDT 2012

I have a number of fields that I am using the closeField and exitField handlers to do calculations after the user enters  numbers in the fields. The Problem I am running into is that the closeField and exitField handlers do not work on the very last field when the user clicks directly on a button. I have tried using the command click at 0,0 in the button that the user presses after leaving a field but that does not work in LC 5.5.2. Anybody have a suggestion?

Charles Szasz
cszasz at mac.com