detect keyboard height on mobile

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Sep 24 17:01:16 EDT 2012

It is my experience that apps which use the keyboard for data entry don't seem to go much out of their way to contain all the data entry fields and controls in the space not taken up by the keyboard. They DO seem to auto-scroll to the control which has the focus, but this should be something automatic. Is this not the way the OSes work, or is it something LC has not implemented <yet>?

Bob