Need help

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Sep 20 18:49:21 EDT 2012

Except that the initial email said it was intermittent. I have had something like this happen to me whilst messing with locking screens in preopencard handlers. Not sure what I did to remedy it though. I would get datagrid redraw problems and what not. Gave me a start the first time I saw it I can tell you!

Bob