Status of MobGUI controls for Android or iOS

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at comcast.net
Tue Sep 18 16:41:30 EDT 2012

Although I prefer to use tmControl for iOS dev I wanted an Android version and decided to reopen MobGUI. Anyway, for iOS all of the controls are still the wrong color, size and placement for standard iOS controls and working with it is still difficult and still no Retina support that I can see. So after building an Android interface I am questioning if they are correct for standard Android controls? Has MobGUI been updated at all or is it to be soon? Any word on this?

Thank you

Thomas J McGrath III
3mcgrath at comcast.net

Lazy River Software