Skanky ways to play MP3 on Windows XP

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Fri Sep 14 08:39:31 EDT 2012

I have had to make a lot of ogg files lately, and I use Audio-Converter. It does have AU in its long list of formats:

http://www.hewbo.com/free-audio-converter.html

You can have it save the new file back into the folder the source file was located, which means I can do a Find on a set of folders on the server, looking for WAV or AIF, and drag the list of found files onto the audio converter window. They quickly get batched converted back into the many source folders.