[OT] Looking For OS X Troubleshooting Suggestions

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Thu Sep 13 05:09:54 EDT 2012

Drives seem to fail more slowly these days when they do  - they use to
'just go' but now with big buffers and error correction, the drives just
try to jam the data over and over until they get it without errors  - or
eventually not.

However most of the drives of today seem really reliable - more so than
even 4 years ago.