storing data on iOS devices

John Dixon dixonja at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Sep 10 11:19:12 EDT 2012

Chris...

Have a read of 'file Attributes' on page 23 of the iOS release notes... If I understand this correctly, you can happily save your 'stuff' in the 'documents' folder and using the 'iphoneDoNotBackUpFile' function set a flag as to whether things should be backed up to icloud/itunes or not...

be well

Dixie