Porter Stemmer

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sun Sep 9 11:21:38 EDT 2012

Ian McKnight wrote:
> I have a copy of Eric Chatonet's Stemmer. Since the list doesn't accept
> attachments I have sent it to ambassador at fourthworld dot com

Thank you for sending that, Ian.

Unfortunately the stack is locked, so I won't be able to use it in
production work.

I'll write the caretaker of his site to see if they're able and willing
to part with the passkey, and to re-release it under MIT license with
his estate as the copyright holder.  If they are, I'll post the unlocked
version to the new RevOnline, where it'll hopefully remain available
regardless of any changes they make in the future.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems