[OT] EULA and legality

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sun Sep 9 13:08:52 EDT 2012

Roger Eller wrote:

> A great deal of design consideration (on the inside) makes this case very
> desirable for gamers, and other high-end computer enthusiasts that build
> their own tech, regardless of what OS it will contain.  The familiar
> MacPro-like handles make it desirable on the outside.  It's not a direct
> copy because they are at an angle, and they flex for shock absorption.  I
> haven't built a machine in years, but this new $80 case makes me want to.
>  Skip the first 2 minutes (the unboxing), to see this really nice PC case.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGYatxJzaBI

The handles certainly make it a good choice for gamers on the go, but
the that sort of handle design is not without criticism (warning: video
is NSFW):
<http://gizmodo.com/5537348/adam-carolla-complains-about-apple>

If I was looking for a portable box in a Mini-ITX form factor, I think
I'd probably go with this one since its top-and-center handle makes it
clear which way is up:
<http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811112348>

Personally, I'm trying to justify adding a new workstation to my setup
so I can use this unique case from Lian Li:
<http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811112325>

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World