Porter Stemmer

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sun Sep 9 12:14:13 EDT 2012

Hi Richard,
It;s not a Livecode soltuion but sqlite uses a Porter tokenizer for its
Full Text Search tables.  I imagine the source code (most likely C) will be
on the sqlite web site somewhere.  Alterntively, I found it at
http://tartarus.org/~martin/PorterStemmer/

Then all you have to do is turn it into an external!

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>