Re: Tied up in Layers …..

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sat Sep 8 22:38:36 EDT 2012

Hi Kay,
If you would like a GUI approach, try my lcStackBrowser plugin.  You can
relayer controls by dragging and dropping them within the list of controls
on card.  No need to worry about layer numbers that way, just drag them to
where they belong based on your knowledge of the layout.
Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>