[ANN] lcStackBrowser v 1.0.0

Todd Geist todd at geistinteractive.com
Fri Sep 7 14:19:08 EDT 2012

Hi Pete,

Thanks for responding. I would say being able to hide plugins from both folders would be very useful.

The goal here is to be able to focus only on the stacks you care about.  The rest is just noise.  And if you have large number of plugins then you have a very high signal to noise ratio.

Sometimes I think I would like to only see stacks that are within the particular project folder I am working on.  but that may have impacts I don't see yet.

Thanks again

Todd