[ANN] lcStackBrowser v 1.0.0

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Sep 7 13:43:50 EDT 2012

The RunRev plugins folder is where plugins that come with Livecode are
located and the user plugins folder is where you put your own or third
party stacks so your own plugins would go in the same folder as third party
ones like mine.

I'll have to think about how to deal with that.  Maybe a "Don't SHow
Plugins" option but with an exception list or something.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>