pirate version of my book...

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Sep 2 15:00:33 EDT 2012

On 9/2/12 2:18 AM, Peter Alcibiades wrote:

> Meanwhile, what's really interesting about the scale of piracy of Colin's
> book is that people see such a demand for it. Its a real compliment in a
> way, and the more the links proliferate, the more of a compliment it is.

I don't think we can correlate the number of places it appears and the
actual demand for it. It seems to me that everything is being posted
these days (the apparently complete Google Play library on androidpit
surprised me, but I doubt Casey's Solitaire is getting much traction
over there.) We don't really know how many times the items are actually
downloaded.

But like you I do hope it translates to both more legitimate sales of
Colin's book, and additional sales of LiveCode.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com