[ANN] SoCal LUG Meeting - Databases

Paul Looney simplsol at aol.com
Sun Oct 28 12:26:40 EDT 2012

LiveCode Users,

The Southern California LiveCode Users Group (SoCal LUG) November Meeting will be held this Thursday, Nov. 1st. at 7:00 PM, at the Burger Continental in Pasadena.

This month's topic is databases. We will have DB creators and DB users attending. I will be demonstrating a multi-user, client/server database built entirely with LiveCode (no SQL, no No-SQL). The demonstration will include the related List Maker and Report Maker.

Not interested in databases? No problem. Our meetings are usually wide-ranging. Any topic relating to LiveCode is welcome. We love trouble-shooting. We also talk a lot about trains?!?

Please mark your calendar. Hope to see you there.

Paul Looney