Retina scale factor versus display metrics

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Oct 26 13:56:10 EDT 2012

Hi Richard,
Reading the QCC report you submitted for this, I see comments that this
should be available for the desktop as well as mobile devices, but
"mobilePixelDensity" implies that it is iOS and Android only.  Where does
that leave us as far as the newer Macs with Retina displays?
Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>

On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 10:24 AM, Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com