AW: program crash on export snapshot

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Fri Oct 26 08:48:30 EDT 2012

Hi,
I have got the crash logs from the console of my customer, but I am not able
to find any useful hints in there. I am not very deep into Macs...
Can anybody perhaps have a look into it and tell me, if you find any hint,
what could cause the crash and what I could look for on the customers
computer?
Here is the link to the crashlog:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/107006833/Mac-Crash-Log_121026.pdf

Thanks in advance