AW: Text Field Observation

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Tue Oct 23 08:32:05 EDT 2012

LC field should wrap text like MS-Word or Open Office Writer or the
majority of word processors out there. Namely, a continuous character
run gets wrapped at the character that would exceed the field width (or
at the margins in the word processors) and white space between a wrapped
"word" and the next word places the next word on a new line. Open you
favorite word processor and try it out.

If you think of the sheer number of people out there who use some brand
of word processor (whether Pages, Word, Writer, or whatever),
replicating the wrapping behavior of those tools presents the most
consistent behavior.