Help with ampersand in xml

Chris Sheffield cmsheffield at me.com
Thu Oct 18 11:35:39 EDT 2012

For all you xml experts out there. Hoping someone has the answer for this...

I need to use an ampersand character (&) in xml. It's in a company name like Levi Strauss & Co. Everything I can find on the topic says to use the entity reference "&", but this doesn't seem to be working. I just end up with a blank space. Does anyone know how to make this work?

I'm beginning to think I've run into a bug in the LiveCode xml parser. I'm currently using the revXMLNodeContents() function. Should I be using some other function?

Thanks,
Chris