iOS questions

Mark Smith Mark_Smith at cpe.umanitoba.ca
Wed Oct 17 21:53:16 EDT 2012

Hi Monte, just so I am sure I understand....

/command mergNotify pNotification

This command registers for a notification to be sent to the calling control
(me) whenever it occurs. The same notification may be registered by multiple
controls in your app. If a single control registers for the same
notification multiple times it will receive it multiple times./

Does that mean the calling control could be a stack? And if your stack is
made up of multiple stacks do you have to set notifications for each stack
in order to be able to respond to UIApplicationWillResignActiveNotification?

Or can you set it once for the whole application?

Thanks

-- Mark