Problems with revxml external

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Oct 16 09:08:34 EDT 2012

Dear Tiemo,

Did you attach the external to the stack that is actually used to build a standalone? Is it possible that one mainstack is loading the external while another mainstack is calling it? Perhaps you can solve this by making one stack a substack of the other or by using a separate stack that loads all externals and "start using" that stack.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com