Strict Compile Mode

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu Oct 11 18:26:07 EDT 2012

It's definitly true if you want to refer to it as a global when the script
runs, I agree.  But I got the impression from Mark's post that perhaps the
compile process (or I guess more correctly the Apply process) recognises
globals that have been defined in other scripts and not in the current one,
that's really what my question is about.
Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>