2 errors uploading to MACOS Store

Andrew Henshaw henshaw at me.com
Thu Oct 11 07:19:16 EDT 2012

There is an app called appwrapper which has a 30 day trial,  this will automatically do all the signing for the store and bundle in the 1024 icon for you.  Its a good little app and can save a lot of time.

As for revbrowser,  you need to sign it as you did the main package.  I keep a folder now of all the signed externals so I can simply pop them into any apps I write without having to re-sign them every time.  Right click on your package and locate the file,  then drag i out to somewhere so you can sign it,  then drag it back into your app.  You sign it with the same sig as your main app.

Andy